The hips is the part of the body known to accumulate fat in sometimes important amounts.
Despite the diets and weight loss, excess fat persists, so it is essential to use plastic surgery and the combined techniques of liposuction and lifting.
Hips lift is designed to eliminate excess skin and tissue from the hips to provide a smoother, more contoured transition from the waist to the thighs.
Incisions are placed along the lower portion of the outer hips where they can easily be hidden with clothing or underwear.
Liposuction can be used in combination with your hip lift to remove excess fat and provide enhanced contouring results. Once the excess tissue is removed, the remaining skin is draped over the hips to highlight the new contour.
After surgery, patients can experience some bruising, swelling, and redness.
Patients need to wear a compression garment to help minimize swelling and facilitate healing.
Most patients can return to work after one week depending on the physical demands of the job.
Hips lift price
The price of a Hips lift in Tunisia coupled with a week of recovery or vacation in a 5 stars hotel is at least % cheaper than the sole procedure in Europe and for the same medical quality.
These cosmetic sugery prices include :
- The operation
- The anaesthetics
- All operating theatre charges
- 1 to 2 nights at the clinic
- The surgeon's and the anaesthetist's fees
- Pre and post operative consultations
- Post operation care carried out by a trained nurse at your hotel (if necessary)
- Medication needed during your stay in Tunisia
- All transfers (airport, hotel, clinic, ...)
- 5 to 7 nights at a 5* hotel on a half board basis
- Wellcome, assistance and organization of your stay
- Arrangement of all your appointments
- Reservation of any extra services
These cosmetic surgery prices do not include :
- Extra personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Flight ticket