Excess skin on the upper arms, can be a result of weight loss or ageing.
Arm lift surgery is designed to remove this excess skin and tissue with the aim of creating a more contoured arms shape.
Some liposuction is commonly done as well as removal of excess skin in the arms.
The incisions are closed with absorbable sutures. A drain tube is often left in each arm. Each patient is placed in a compression garment to help minimize swelling.
For a brachial lift surgery, a 24 hours stay at the clinic is necessary.
After an arms lift procedure a three days to a week of rest is recommended.
It is advisable to wait one to two months to resume a sporting activity.
The result is smooth thighs that show the results of a weight loss and gives the confidence to wear summer clothing, swimwear and underwear proudly.
Arms lift price
The price of a Arms lift in Tunisia coupled with a week of recovery or vacation in a 5 stars hotel is at least 65% cheaper than the sole procedure in Europe and for the same medical quality.
These cosmetic sugery prices include :
- The operation
- The anaesthetics
- All operating theatre charges
- 1 to 2 nights at the clinic
- The surgeon's and the anaesthetist's fees
- Pre and post operative consultations
- Post operation care carried out by a trained nurse at your hotel (if necessary)
- Medication needed during your stay in Tunisia
- All transfers (airport, hotel, clinic, ...)
- 5 to 7 nights at a 5* hotel on a half board basis
- Wellcome, assistance and organization of your stay
- Arrangement of all your appointments
- Reservation of any extra services
These cosmetic surgery prices do not include :
- Extra personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Flight ticket