Cosmetic surgery clinics
Cosmetica Travel collaborates with the best clinics and plastic surgeons in Tunisia. They are all private hospital structures approved by the state. They all offer:
- Hospital infrastructure with state-of-the-art technology, in line with international standards
- A highly qualified medical and paramedical team, available 24/7 and multilingual
- A warm welcome and attentive listening from the entire team
- Strict respect for anonymity and the code of medical ethics
- A strict respect of all the rules of asepsis
- Well equipped rooms with all the necessary equipment for care and monitoring (oxygen, electrocardioscope, ...), without forgetting all the necessary conditions for comfort (air conditioning, TV, telephone, bathroom, adjustable beds...).
- A proximity to the Tunis Carthage airport and the hotel where you will spend your recovery period
Learn also about Hotel and accommodation for your cosmetic surgery abroad.
Hannibal International Clinic
Hannibal International Clinic is a private institution for health, with a medico-surgical orientation and a capacity of 180 beds distributed on 11 floors, and this is what makes it the largest clinic in Tunisia in terms of capacity.
ENNASR Clinic opened its doors on the 1st December 2008
Located in the heart of the residential ENNASR II, 10 minutes from Tunis Carthage airport, it is distinguished by its highly skilled medical team and equipment using high performance technologies at the forefront of modern medicine and in accordance with international standards.
Located 10 minutes from the airport of Tunis Carthage, Alyssa Clinic, founded in 2002, has a multidisciplinary technical platform of high-tech The operating theater has three operating rooms and a recovery room, and has an ultra-modern equipment and facilities complete surveillance, ensuring safety and comfort.
Les Berges du Lac Clinic
Located on the shores of Lake Tunis, 5 minutes from the international airport of Tunis-Carthage clinic Les Berges du Lac is a leading figure in the health sector in Tunisia.